Thursday, January 8, 2009

Whew!

I'm not quite sure where to start so here goes.....thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers and cards the last couple of weeks. We just returned from a week in Pittsburgh to gather as a family and celebrate the life of my Grandma Jan who passed away a few days before Christmas. I am so grateful that EVERYONE was able to be together. We had close to 20 people staying at my parents house and it was crazy fun. It was a little colder than we were used to but we did have some days warm enough for the kids to play outside. We also went to the Children's Museum one day (pics further below). Can you believe I took over 100 pictures this week?? I've tried to put up all the good ones. There are a lot of new posts and they don't all fit on this one screen so please check the archives for any that you haven't seen yet. There are six other new posts that have already been moved to the archives. Just click on their titles to view them.
The girls had a blast playing in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard.
Maybe Avery inherited some of Adam's athletic ability after all! Paige, Avery and Anastasia sitting on the step at the back door.

No comments: