Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Avery!!

Can you believe it??? 4 years! I think back to April 7, 2005 and I remember the excitement of meeting Avery for the first time and becomming a mommy. I also remember how ready I was for her to be born because she was 11 days overdue and I don't think it was possible for my stomach to get any bigger or my feet to get any more swollen! I was induced so I ended up getting an epidural early on. It was a very strong epidural and I actually felt no pain during most of my labor. Adam and I joked that we should have brought a deck of cards to keep us from getting bored! Then she was born at 4:32pm weighing 8lbs 12.5oz. It has been quite a ride since then and we feel so blessed to have a beautiful daughter who amazes us everyday. These are some pictures from her birthday party on Sunday. We are so appreciative of all our friends and family who love Avery and came to celebrate her birthday with us.
Avery having a snack before the party starts.



No comments: