Monday, June 22, 2009

Avery's first sleepover - no sleeping required

Avery's best friend, (or BFF as she says it) Kennedy spent Friday night at our house for their first official sleepover. What a night we had! It started off with pizza of course and also included a movie - Aladin. Then it was off to bed - or so I thought! I now know why their pre-school teacher would not let them go to the bathroom together. They are little chatter boxes. Who would have thought they would have so much to talk about at four years old? It was about 11:30pm before they finally went to sleep. Either that or I fell asleep and just couldn't hear them talking anymore. Saturday morning they were up with the sun and played dress up most of the morning. I kept having flashbacks to when I was younger and all the fun sleepovers I had with my friends. I'm certain the girls had a great time together and I hope they will be friends for life. I see many more sleepless sleepovers in our future!
Paige was a little bit of a tag-a-long but the girls didn't seem to mind too much.
In pajamas, watching Aladin.
The following day they were learning dance moves from Avery's princess sing-a-long DVD, in high heels of course!

No comments: