Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Skate World

I know I haven't really posted anything in a little while. Things have been so crazy this past week. I was working late training our orientation leaders and then worked all weekend helping to run the orientation events. Thankfully, today is the first day of classes for our students and I can get back to a regular schedule and regular life.
Last week we took our orientation leaders to Skate World for dinner and some skating fun. Avery had never been on roller skates before and was brave enough to try. She did so well! I was really proud of her and was a little nervious that she would not want to skate after falling down. To my surprise she laughed every time she fell! Everyday I am reminded how amazing she is and that she is growing up way too fast!

Danielle did a great job helping Avery. Thanks!
I'm not sure what skating move Avery is doing here but Maleah is certainly enjoying it!

No comments: