Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Festival

The school that Avery and Paige go to hosted a Fall Festival this morning. Avery has been talking about it for weeks. It was actually one of the best I have seen. The started off with a parade around the parking lot for all the parents and then each class rotated through a variety of activities like a hay ride, games, candy hunt, pumpkin carving, and bounce house. I was able to sneak out of work for a little bit to join in on the some of the fun. Wish I could have stayed longer but after missing two days with a sick Paige earlier this week I wasn't able to.
Avery as Thumbalina and Paige as a lady bug (we couldn't find her antenae this morning)
Avery's class Paige and I enjoyed the hayride together.
These are the pumpkins Avery helped carve with her class.

No comments: