Friday, November 12, 2010

A trip to Buffalo

My parents both grew up in Buffalo and a lot of our family still lives there. Whenever I get a chance to go home to Pittsuburgh I always try to make a trip to Buffalo to visit the rest of the family. My grandmother (my dad's mom) is now in a nursing home because she has Alzheimers. Her physical health is still very good but she is unable to live on her own. It was very important to me that Avery and Paige visit her and have some knowledge of who she is. We were so thankful to have a great visit with her this day.
My cousin Corey and the newest member of our extended family, Layla.

Almost all of the cousins' kids (minus Andrew, Alyssa & Alaina) playing at my Uncle Den and Aunt Lisa's house. It's crazy that we all have produced this many kids in what seems like such a short time. It was really fun to hang out with everyone and it feels like a whole new cycle in the life of our family.

My adorable newphew, Davon. Just wanted to throw that one in!
Beautiful day!

No comments: