Thursday, February 24, 2011

Writing Valentines

Paige is always wanting to know more. You really can't get anything done or go anyway without having Paige right on your heels asking a billion questions. She is so inquisitive. It's certainly one of the things that I love most about her but at times it can drive you crazy!! A few months ago the thing she was crazy about wanting to know was how to write her name. She has been able to spell it for quite some time but recently asked her teacher to show her how to write it. Within two weeks she was writing her name on EVERYTHING. You can imagine how excited she was when I told her she would need to write her name on her Valentines for school. I couldn't print them fast enough. And yes, I printed them online because her party was Fri Feb 11 instead of Mon Feb 14 (not sure why) and I totally forgot until about 7pm on Thurs Feb 10 and it was raining so I was not going to store. Turns out she picked Sponge Bob valentines and wrote her name on them all in no time flat. She did, however, ask if she should write her first and last name or just her first name. I told her first was just fine. :) Overachiever.


No comments: