Monday, May 2, 2011

Earth Day and Congrats to Danielle

This past Saturday was graduation at Florida Southern College where I work. Our dear friend, Danielle graduated and I'm not quite sure what we'll do without her. She has become like family over that past several years and even volunteered to pick Avery up from school and help her with homework this spring. She loves my girls like they were her own sisters. We are so excited for what lies ahead for Danielle as she travels to Memphis to teach in urban schools. She has a heart for God and I can't wait to see what she will accomplish in life. We love you Dani!

Lowes was giving away free trees for Earth Day so we headed there to see what it was all about. They gave us these little tiny trees that we are supposed to plant in a pot for a year before transferring to regular ground. My track record with plants is not too stellar so I'll be shocked if they make it a year. I hope they do well.

No comments: