Monday, November 3, 2008

Garage sale

My friend, Nicole, and I are professional garage salers. We have one just about every other month. It is so nice to get rid of stuff on a regular basis and make some extra cash at the same time. Nicole is not able to have garage sales in her neighborhood so we usually combine our stuff into one sale at my house. Unfortunately, this weekend's sale was not as profitable as they usually are. When the sale was over we went to pick up the signs we put out and found out that the four that were on the major road to direct people into my neighborhood had been stolen. Who does that???? I will be on the lookout for someone else to be using them and hopefully get them back.
Paige is enjoying her breakfast in the driveway. Everybody always asks if she is for sale.


No comments: