Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam

Yesterday was Adam's birthday and to celebrate we got a babysitter and went to dinner. We went to Texas Cattle Company which is considered the best steak place in town. Not only was it an amazing dinner but you get a FREE ($23) steak on your birthday. I think almost every table had someone celebrating a birthday last night. Unfortunately, our first experience at Texas Cattle was anything but pleasant. The hostess skipped over us and we waited almost two hours for a table. Then they dropped my steak in the fire and could not get it cooked right after that. To top it all off there were onions (I HATE ONIONS) in my mashed potatoes! I think last night was my fourth trip back since the aweful first visit and each positive experience has slowly restored my faith that Texas Cattle Co. really IS the best steakhouse in town. (Sorry, I forgot to take a picture.)

No comments: