Monday, December 13, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

Ah, Christmas time. It really is the most wonderful time of the year. Especially when you have little ones. I love all the traditions and excitement and fun things to do together as a family. As you can see from the above picture, we are even having some Christmas-like weather. Every year, Lakeland has a great Christmas parade and Adam was even able to join us. Here they are watching the floats go by.
Our semi-decorated Christmas tree. We finally broke down and bought a new one this year. I was tired of stringing lights so thankfully this one is pre-lit. The girls could not wait to decorate it so I let them put a few ornaments on it before going to bed. Then I finished putting ribbon on and fixing the ornaments. (Not sure why this pic is out of order. I uploaded it with the other tree pics but blogger seems to have a mind of it's own.)

Paige, Avery and Jake waiting very patiently for the parade to start. Most of you have heard of Jake at some point or another. In case you haven't, he is Avery's "boyfriend." I know, scary.

Paige adding her ornaments.

No comments: