Monday, December 13, 2010

Paige turns 3!!

Paige insisted on having her birthday party this year at Chuck E Cheese. I will admit that I wasn't thrilled about the idea at first but it ended up being a great party and quite possibly one of my favorites so far! I can't believe my baby is three years old!! She needs to stop this growing up thing. I can really say that I no longer have a baby - just a beautiful little girl who amazes me more and more every day. LOVE HER!!



Daddy got to go in the ticket blaster with her. Paige didn't care for it too much. She kept brushing the tickets off while Adam was trying to grab them!

Watching the birthday song and dance with Chuck E and the party hosts. I have to admit I sang along - the song is the same one from when I worked at Chuck E Cheese over ten years ago!


No comments: