Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh, no!

So I think I may really need to buy a new camera. I am not happy about this at all. For some reason the battery won't charge any more and I can charge it for a whole day and it will either turn on and take two pictures or not even turn on at all. I even purchased another battery thinking that it was only the battery. Well the new on lasted about two weeks before it started doing the same thing. I am so frustrated and really don't want to have to spend money on a new camera. However, I am officially addicted to posting pictures on this blog that it is killing to go this long without any new pics. Such a dilema.

On another note, I hope everyone had a great mothers day. Ours was pretty laid back. We went to church in the morning and then I had to do my weekly grocery shopping. After that all of us, except for Avery took a nice little Sunday afternoon nap. While we napped Avery watched Peter Pan which we checked out from the library the day before. Then we had a great dinner at GrillSmith followed by a special treat - ice cream at Cold Stone! The girls were so well behaved and I absolutely love little family outings.

No comments: