Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What a weekend....

We had such a busy weekend and I'm not quite sure where to start. Oh yeah, with a fever. Unfortunately, when I picked Paige up from school on Friday she had a fever of 102.1. Her fever continued to the next day and then was gone by Saturday evening. She had no other symptoms so it must have just been a little virus. We were invited to Kennedy's house on Saturday to try out the new slip n slide she got for her birthday a couple of weeks ago. The girls swam for a while but I think Avery was more interested in all the toys in the Kennedy's room. They were so cute dressing up like princesses. Unfortunately, my camera was not working properly this weekend so I don't really have any pictures. Adam and I were supposed to go to the Red Sox/Rays game on Sunday but since Paige was sick on Saturday, I decided to stay with her instead of leaving her with a babysitter. Adam ended up going with several people from work and their spouses. Since Paige was feeling better by Sunday we went to church and then our church picnic which was that afternoon. The girls had so much fun at the park but once again no pictures. I did however, finally get the camera to work when we were eating dinner last night. Paige loves corn on the cob and is a pro at eating it!

No comments: